Itinerary: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Mai Chau - Hanoi
A three-day and two-night tour enables the travelers to discover Cuc Phuong National Park with nice landscape and the beauty of fauna and flora. Then tourists will be exposed a beautiful area, Mai Chau, where lots of hill tribe people resides.
- Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central
- Trek through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree
- Discover Cuc Phuong National Park with nice landscape and the beauty of fauna and flora
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Round trip transfer
- Lodge accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Home-stay accommodation
- Tours and activities as stated above
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
Private tour price
Private tour price
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel around 07:30 – 08:00 and transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park (140km).
Upon arrival, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central where the rare primates of Vietnam are reared and rescued and the Ancient grotto. Then trekking through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree where enjoy the beauty of fauna and flora. Then trek to Muong Hamlet located in the park.
Overnight at Cuc Phuong National Park.
After breakfast, say good bye Cuc Phuong and transfer to Mai Chau, a beautiful area, and most people here are ethnic White Thai.
Arrive in Mai Chau, local lunch then trekking to visit Lac village and Poom Coong village to experience their local lifestyle (Biking trip available upon request)
Overnight home-stay in the village.
Morning hiking tour to discover 1000-step cave and visit local market. After lunch at the homestay, return to Hanoi after lunch and drop off at your hotel.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.