Itinerary: Thien Mu Pagoda - the Imperial Citadel - the Hue Royal Antiquities Museum - Dong Ba market - Emperor’s Tomb - Conical hat village
Recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by Unesco, Hue city, The old capital of Vietnam is located on the bank of romantic Perfume River with many sights beautiful like a poem. Hue is also the political cultural and religious center of Viet Nam.To gaze with veneration at Hue and understand more about matter values as well as spirit values of this place, we would like to invite you spend with Hue City Tour. We sure that you will enjoy and have so many interesting memories.
- Enjoy a local lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine
- See the daily life of local people when visiting Dong Ba Market
- Listen legend story about Thien Mu pagoda - What does Thien Mu mean?
- Join interesting itinerary the Imperial Citadel - the Hue Royal Antiquities Museum - Khai Dinh tomb - Conical hat village
- Visit Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city, one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital
- Entrance fees
- Dragon Boat trip
- English speaking guide
- AC Mini-van, mineral water
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
Price for Group tour
Price for Private tour