Itinerary: Hanoi - Bat Trang village - Dong Ho village - But Thap Pagoda - Dau Pagoda - Hanoi
Handicraft villages are an exciting point of culture that can not be missed during the travelers’ discovery of Vietnamese culture when they are in Hanoi. This trip will enable the tourists to have a good look at and experience two most famous traditional villages including the pottery village of Bat Trang and the traditional painting village of Dong Ho together with a leisure visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dau Pagoda , among the finest pagodas in the country’s north and known as Vietnam’s first Buddhist centre.
- Visit handicraft villages and learning about Vietnamese pottery
- Take a visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dau Pagoda , among the finest pagodas in the country’s north and known as Vietnam’s first Buddhist centre
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
Private tour price
Private tour price
08.00 Tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel then transfer to the pottery village of Bat Trang, the famous village is situated approx 15 outside of Hanoi, surrounded by fertile farmland. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns.
Continue with the visit to Dong Ho Village, well-known for its wooden paintings.
12.30 Local lunch at the restaurant.
Then, take a short drive to visit But Thap Pagoda and Dau Pagoda. These two pagodas are among the finest and oldest pagodas in the country’s north and known as Vietnam’s first Buddhist centre. After the visit, transfer back to your hotel, drop you off at the hotel.
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8.00 AM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience