Please kindly read these policies carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our policies, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party
Aquarena Travel (www.aquarenatravel.com) offers group tours for free individuals travelers travel to Vietnam. By entering the site you accept our Terms and conditions. The policies are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check them regularly in case there is any change.
Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
1. Rate quoted in the programs:
The rate for tours and services quoted on website are valid as stated in the price section in each tour/service and are net prices and quoted in American dollar per person, inclusive of 5% service charge and exclusive of 10% VAT tax. The promotion price (if any) is applied at the period indicated in the price list.
Each tour/service has it own price validity. If customers wish to book on the date that is not available on the price list, Aquarena Travel is served the right to delay that booking. Please contact our Sales Department at email@example.com for the most up-to-date price.
2. Included in quoted programs:
- All kind of transport as mentioned in the “inclusion” of each tour
- All accommodations as noted in the itinerary based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast;
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner, Br: Brunch);
- Entrance fees;
- English speaking guide;
- Activities as stated in the itinerary;
3. Not included in quoted programs:
- Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
- International airfares unless otherwise stated;
- Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
- Drinks & personal expenses
- Gratuities and tips
- VAT tax
We require full payment for all online bookings with Aquarena Travel on www.aquarenatravel.com The prices quoted on the website are the last amount receivable by Aquarena Travel.
There are 2 payment methods available, details can be found at: http://www.aquarenatravel.com/how-to-book-and-pay.html
- Paypal or Credit card via PayPal (3%fee)
- Credit card via OnePay (3% fee)
Aquarena Travel strongly suggest the payment via OnePay and PayPal as they are fast, no booking fee, secure and easy to refund when the tour is canceled or modified.
5. Amendment, cancellation and refund
- All modifications and extensions must be made at the time of booking.
- Any subsequent changes are subject to an additional fee, plus any other applicable cancellation fees as imposed by Aquarena Travel, and such fees are due immediately when the amendment request is made.
- No amendment will be accepted within 2 days prior to departure, and no change may be made after travel has commenced.
5.2 Cancellation from travelers
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Aquarena Travel
5.3 Cancellation from Aquarena Travel/Providers
In the event we cancel a trip, for any reason, we will contact you immediately and offer you the alternatives or all money for services described in the reserved itinerary will be refunded in full. Such alternatives require a close cooperation and harmony between both you and Aquarena Travel. Please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss, we are happy to listen and do all our best to give you the fairest things possible.
In the event of such a cancellation, a full refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
Aquarena Travel is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the client or for non-refundable air tickets, equipment, medical costs, etc.
Aquarena Travel reserves the right to cancel any trip package, itinerary or any part of a client’s itinerary due to insufficient sign-ups, overbooking, or anything else resulting directly or indirectly by the acts of God, detention, annoyance, machinery breakdown, quarantine, bad weather, or causes beyond its control.
6. Voucher of confirmation:
Voucher will be issued by Aquarena Travel after the the booking is confirmed and payment is completed and send to customers via email/fax/snail mail (if email and fax is unavailable)
In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
7. Pick up and transfer
Pick up is included in all private tours and group tours with Aquarena Travel.
– Private tour: Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
– Group tour: we provided pick up service at certain places mentioned in the pick up section in the voucher of confirmation. Normally, pick up and drop off is the same place, but with some tours, pick up at hotel only and no drop off, double check that info before you book. If your hotel is located outside this region, extra charge for pick up service might applied. Because of group tour so it takes time to collect all customers, it is advised that customers should be present at the hotel lobby during pick up time.
Sometimes, we get troubles when picking up customers due to the hotel reservation and tour booking are made with difference names/wrong hotel address given or customers go out for a walk during pick up time. In such cases, the tour guide can not check the name of customer with hotel staff or can not meet them as they are out of hotel. Our shuttle bus can not wait for customers over 10 minutes and your tour will be cancelled as “no show”. Thus,
- Recheck the voucher we sent to you about the tour/departure time/ pick up address/ special request… and get back to us as soon as possible at email@example.com if there is something wrong. We will resolve it to make your trip through as planned.
- Confirm exactly hotel address where we will pick up you. Some hotel chains have more than 2 hotels and customers may get mistake in sending us the hotel address.
- The name of customer can be found when the tour guide ask for help from hotel receptionist (we pick up with your name, nationality and room number if provided before hand).
- The room number at the hotel to pick up easily and customers can stay in their room and wait.
- Make sure that you are at the hotel in our pick up time. The more detailed and exactly you give us, the better we can serve you and save the time when pick up.
8. Liability and Insurance:
Aquarena Travel is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
9. Children discount:
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using his own bed.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is granted.